Donate to North Texas Rehoming and Fostering
We rely solely on donations from wonderful friends like you to operate our organization. We are not organized as a 501c3, but rather as a simply LLC organization. Your donations are not tax deductible at this time. We are working on our formation into a 501c3.
Your donations go towards funding:
- Marketing materials to spread the word about what we do and who we are
- Vetting bills from our partner vet for the pets in our program that still require vaccinations, heartworm testing, FIV testing, spays & neuters and more.
- To assist in the cost of travel to and from Meet-n-Greets / Adoption events.
- Booth spaces for upcoming adoption events.
- Food/toys/bedding for our Foster pets
NOTE: Your donations do not need to be in the form of money. We gladly accept food, toys, litter, litter boxes, blankets, towels, crates, baby wipes, pet beds, cat scratching posts, collars, leashes, pet treats, folding tables and chairs for our booths, pet bowls, etc.
We do not house any of the pets on our property, nor do we have a physical location that requires overhead. Currently we have no paid staff. All that help us are on a volunteer basis.
One great way to donate to our organization is to purchase one of our Logo T’s or Baby Onsies
Other ways to donate:
- Mail your donation to North Texas ReHoming & Fostering PO Box 178, Rowlett, TX 75030
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PayPal invoice in the amount you so choose to donate.